Watch Out, Tiger

Saturday, February 4, 2012

A few weekends ago, Jason and I headed up to Hilton Head to spend the weekend with some of his family. We had a wonderful time and it was a relaxing weekend.

We played golf both Saturday and Sunday, which was a lot of fun. It's been month's since I so much as looked at my clubs! Even though Jason is a golf pro, we rarely get to play together. If he has a day off, the last place he wants to be is at the golf course, so getting to play together two days in a row, was a treat!


Of course, my golf bag has to respresent my favorite teams. GO NOLES! GO JACKETS!
The necessities! :)
Sunday was much more couldy and it was also much colder. I didn't take the camera out until the 18th hole so I was only able to get one picture of the course...

and one of me and my love!

Thanks, Uncle Jan, for letting us stay and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger