Sunday Funday

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I like spending Sunday's outside and on the water.
Jason likes spending his Sunday's fishing.
Both of our favorite things collide into one little slice of heaven on earth, with our favorite fishing/ lounging spot.
Secluded, sunny and peaceful!
I'll let the pictures do the explaining!




Side story.
We caught this fish and the minute we pulled it out of the water, I said it look poisonous and advised  hubby not to touch it!
Quick thinking on my part...if I do say so myself.
We used our handy fish card to try and identify the fish but had lo luck so I googled it and come to find out it's a Sea Robin.
And it is mildly poisonous!





Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time- so relaxing and peaceful! :)

    <3 Karen from
    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger