Happy Birthday, Katie!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

This past week my sister celebrated her special day!
Happy Birthday, Katie!


******

I sent her a little something I purchase off Etsy. Super cute peacock earrings!

I wanted to share this with you, because I was super pleased with the quality of the earrings, how fast they arrived and how nicely they were packaged!

I ordered them from Mint Lilly and I would highly suggest you check out her shop!


It was hard to send these off to because I wanted to keep them for myself...but that wouldnt be the nicest way to show Katie I was thinking of her on her special day, now would it?

Seriously, go check out Mint Lilly!
So many cute things!
Some of my favorite pieces are this peach necklace, this bohemian bird necklace, and this Clock Face Necklace!


{**I did not receive compensation for this post. The views and opinions expressed in this post are my own.**}

1 comment:

  1. Those are gorgeous earrings. And I love that picture of you two!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger