Starting Tour de Flagler Beach

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Saturday morning at the beach is my favorite! Hubby and I headed out mid-morning for a "Tour de Flagler Beach" day.
First up was lunch and coffee. We tried a place we had never been and it was a great choice.


I have been following Beachhouse Beanery on Facebook ever since we moved to the coast and had been dying to stop in and check it out. We've pasted in a million times but have never had time to stop.
The bright paint and rainbow umbrellas looked so inviting!



We enjoyed our coffee (cafe mocha for me and cappuccino for the Hubs) on the front deck.

The inside didn't disappoint either as it was decorated with the cutest beachy decor.

It made me want a little bungalow on the beach!

After coffee we headed next door to do a little browsing through a local art gallery and gift shop. I could have spent a million dollars (if I had it)!


The temperature was so mild and the little of town of Flagler Beach was full of peope, strolling the streets and enjoying the beach breeze. It was a great way to start what turned out to be a busy and fun day!
MORE TO COME!
I can't say it enough, but we really are lucky to get to call such a neat place our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger