Our Peaceful Beach

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Good Morning!
It is finally chilly around these parts and I could not love it more! I have been anxiously awaiting the cold weather and I am glad it is finally here!

We knew for a few days that a cold front was coming through, so before it actually got here, I spent Monday at the beach! Just me and my thoughts :) It was sure good for my soul.







I can not tell you how nice it is to be live so close to the beach. Monday was my last day of the holiday vacation and it was spent doing exactally what I wanted to be doing....relaxing.
Ahhhhh.
Then it was back to reality.

I hope your first week of the year got off to a great start too!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! It's freezing here in Michigan. I would love to be able to spend the day on the beach! You have a lovely blog and I am your newest follower. xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger