The Last Mango

Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's January 1, 2012 and everyone is blogging today about their goals and resolutions for the New Year.

While sitting at my computer tonight, checking emails and reading blogs, one of my favorite songs, Last Mango in Paris, came on and it reminded me of all the things I want to do in this wonderful life!

  I have never made "resolutions" per se, but I am a list maker by nature {hello, Planner!} and decided to make a list of the things I want to do in 2012.  Sure, there are many things that I should do or even need to do and I am sure those will get done too, but this list is just things I want to do. Things that will make me {extra} happy.


  So, I guess you could say my resolution for this year is to take time to enjoy life by doing the things I want to do.

Because, like the lyrics say, there is still so much to be done!

THINGS I WANT TO DO IN 2012

Read More
Have Professional Head Shots Taken
More DIY Projects
Categorize my Recipes in a Recipe Box
Learn to Surf Fish with Hubby
Finish Digital Wedding Scrapbook
Take a Photography Class
Remember to Take my Vitamins Daily
Begin Advertising for Simply Coastal Events
Attend a Major Golf Tournament with Hubby
Remember to send Birthday cards for Family & Friends
Become more patient
Organize Holiday Decorations
Get Boating License
Finishing Decorating Our Bedroom
Go to the Daytona 500 (or any Nascar Race)

Have a Baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger