Leibster Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A big thank you goes out to the lovely, Karen!
Yesterday, she honored me with an award!
(Liebster in German means favorite)
I was one of her 5 favorite bloggers with under 200 followers!
Now it is my turn:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
Check!
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
Check!
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
Check!
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
Check! Check! Check! Check! Check!
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
Check! Check! Check! Check! Check!
Now, go get to know some of my favorite bloggers!
1. Of course, my friend, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights
3. Faison @ About Fais, whom I started following through Stephanie
4. The rediculously funny, Whitney @ Cheerios & Beer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger