It's Monday, Peeps!

Monday, January 30, 2012

I know I'm late, but better late than never, right?

I am linking up with Savannah & Ashlee for



Baby Jake / Valentines for my ladies / Halloween Memories / Lazy Dog / Tee-ing up with my Hubby
Baby Bella / Fins to the left, Fins to the right / Clean Puppy after a bath

...and just for cuteness sake..

Happy Monday, Ya'll!
I have lots of bloggin' to catch up on, so I'll be back bright and early tomorrow!


Oh! And while you are over on Ashlee's blog, check out the amazing giveaway she is doing! I just entered and you should too! The Cupcake Calendar w/ Stand that is up for grabs is so ADORABLE! I really hope I win :)

P.S. I am moving all of my online photo galleries to a new server, so the links on the CAPTURE and PARTY pages won't be working for a while. Pardon my dust!

1 comment:

  1. haha oh my! cute dog alert.

    really looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger