Cheap Date

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

On New Year's Day we headed up to Jacksonville for the Jags game. Jacksonville is only about an hour and a half north of Palm Coast, so it was an easy drive. I've only been to Jacksonville a few times so I was glad we went because now we know how easy it is to get there and back! There are a lot of games {the Jags and the occasional college football game / bowl} and concerts {like Jimmy Buffett on 1/31!!!} at Everbank Field, so I am sure there will be many trips in our future.

A member at Jason's club is a Jags season ticket holder and offered us his club level tickets for the game. They were saaawwwweeeeeet. Easy access to the bathrooms, the food and the beer. :) Works for me.


Please excuse the random bald head....I am too lazy to upload a different picture.
But it really bothers me.
Sometimes I am OCD about things like that.
ugh.







The game was not particularly great. The Jags played the Indianapolis Colts and apparently they are both really bad teams this year. I don't follow professional football so I had no clue but was my first professional football game so I made the most of it.

It was a warm, sunny day, which meant it was perfect for a ice cold draft beer.
I had two.
And was a little tipsy by half time.
Hubby said I was a cheap date.
I said the beers were $8 a piece...what's cheap about that!? ha!

How did you spend the first day of 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger