Stocking Stuffer Reveal

Thursday, December 29, 2011

So remember the stocking stuffer swap? Well,
I was matched up with Stephanie and was so happy to not only be matched with such a fun lady, but also one of the hosts of the swap! How lucky am I?

After getting her questionaire and sending her mine, I realized we have a lot in common!
Most importantly, we both love PINK {and green!}!

I was so excited when this arrived a few days before Christmas!!

It was really hard not to open, so it was a good thing I only had to wait a few days!

 
I gave the Hunger Games to my hubby in his stocking too! When I picked it up for him, I really wanted to get a copy for myself so that we could read it together (but I didnt!) ...now I have one! We are already close to 40 pages in and are both really liking it!

I can't wait to have some more down time, so I can read more but also catch up on my celebrity gossip! I love gossip magazines, but rarely buy them for myself (anymore!) so getting this one was a nice treat! Plus, William and Kate on the cover? Swoon! I told my hubby I can literally go back to their wedding day and remember every detail! He was surprised considering I was up at 4:00AM that morning to watch! :) What can I say Weddings + Royalty = My Cup of Tea!

I am obssesed with the nail polish! I love, love, love it! I  have a mani/pedi schedule for this week and I am thinking this is the perfect color for New Year's Eve? Whatcha think?

Thanks again, Stephanie for being a great stocking stuffer swap partner! I hoped you love your goodies as much as I did! Merry Christmas!!

On a side note, I wanted to share how small this world we live in, really is! I friend requested, Stephanie (whom I have only met through blogging) on facebook this past week, only to realized we have a mutal friend! Someone that I have known all my life went to college with Stephanie! Such a small world and so cool!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a pretty nail color for new years! :)

    <3 Karen from
    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger