Shoe Love at Target

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday! I decided to link up with Tara over at Fabulous but Evil for Target Tuesday! It was really a easy decision because...one, I didnt have much else to blog about today
and two I love me some TARGET and three, after all the Chrismas shopping Ive been doing for other people, I wanted to be alittle  selfish fair to myself and check out some things I want :)

Maybe I should have stopped at two.
oh well.


Here is a list of a few things I am loving at Target today!

I usually dont buy shoes from Target because the Target where I shop doesnt always carry the best selection in store. I wish they store would carry more of what they have online.

I know I could order them online, but I am one that really has to try before buying. Anyone else like that?

Anyway, here are the shoes {and slippers!} I am lovin' right now!

 




What are you lovin' at Target today?

4 comments:

  1. i really love the last pair of boots! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tara

    I do too! I wonder if they are comfortable...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger