Happy Everything

Sunday, December 25, 2011

If you haven't heard of Coton Colors, then you are missing out! They seriously carry the cutest things. On my Christmas list this year was the Happy Everything Mini Platter and Happy Everything Cookbook!

I was luck enough to get both {thanks Mom!} and I could not love both more! I can't wait to start collecting more attachments for the platter. I got the Christmas tree attachment which is great because it is currently sold out according to the website.


The cookbook is AMAZING! I have to admit that I hadn't even looked at it before putting it on my Christmas list so I wasnt sure what to expect. Let me tell you, it didn't disappoint!

First of all the book alone is beautiful! The pictures, the quality, the colors...seriously it's like a eye candy!
But the recipes are equally great!
 

 Right up the back cover!

SWOON!
If you havent heard of it or don't have it yet, go get it. It is seriously the best of the best!!

I could spend hours{$and millions$} on their site filling my home with happiness!

Tis the season to be HAPPY EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger