fun with our phones

Monday, December 19, 2011

Well, hello there! It's Monday morning and I am rockin' and rollin' at work! I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to knock out some tasks before taking some time off later this week before Christmas. :) Can't wait!

I havent "dumped" my phone in about a week, so it worked out perfect that today is...
I am linking up with  Savannah and Erin :) and you should too!


 {Good Morning!!!}
 {Yummy Christmas goodies at work!}
 {A.M.A.Z.I.N.G and addicting!}
 {Shot Gun Shell Christmas Lights!}
{Thomas & Eli}
 {Elf on the Shelf had a wild night!}
{ My friend, Lauren, celebrated a special birthday!}
 {Went to an ornament exchange..more on that later!}
 {Angry Bird 1}
 {Angry Bird 2}
{Someone is sleeeeeepy!}

I left my camera at my parents house yesterday, so once I get it back, I will have to play catch up. We had a busy weekend full of lots of fun!

Now, I am off to get Stephanie's box of stocking stuffers sent off {eeek! I am super excited about it beacuse I had so much fun shopping for her! I hope she likes her goodies!}, grab some lunch and continue checking things off my to-do list. HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger