What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's Wednesday! Which means the weekend is quickly approaching! Which means I get to go HOME!

For the first time on Perfectly Unplanned I am linking up with some great bloggers for What I'm Loving Wednesday!




 Here's what I'm loving on this wonderful Wednesday!

I'm loving these pinterest finds!


{Via}
{Via}


I'm loving Kettle Corn!

{Instagram'd}

I'm loving that tomorrow is the first day of December!

{Via}

{Via}

{Via}

{Via}

I'm loving that I can dress casual for work!

{Instagram'd}


 And of course, I'm loving this little guy...

 ...who seems to be loving himself some Tropical Smoothie!

What are you loving today?

3 comments:

  1. I love December too though I might be a bit biased because it's my birthday month. Your little fella is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for December to finally arrive! Your puppy is so sweet looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Kate Spade bag!! And too funny how your dog likes Tropical Smoothie! Mine loves Starbucks!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger