We're back!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ok, so I had really good intentions of blogging while we were gone and it just didnt happen. sorry! I hated to leave everyone hanging but we were way to busy and I never had a chance to sit and blog. We are back, unpacked and getting ready for Thanksgiving.

(On top of that, my iPad and iPhone couldnt find "the server" for my blog. After hours last night and this morning trying to figure out why, I decided to try removing the domain {www.thebenchbunch.com} and just use {www.perfectlyunplanned.com} or {www.perfectlyunplannedblog.blogspot.com} and it finally worked. Something was clearly wrong with original domain. weird. hope my peeps can still find me.)

Anyways, all that being said, I have a lot to catch up on! 30 days of Thanks, New York, those wedding recaps I've been promising....geeez! I best get started huh?

Let's start with a sneak peak of our trip via instagram, shall we?

waiting to board our plane to newark | staten island ferry to manhattan | brooklyn bridge | photo booth fun at the wedding | ferry ride 2 | times square | 9/11 memorial | grand central station | grand central station 2 | new york taxis | central park | central park 2 | empire state bldg from the top of the rock | puppies waiting patiently for us to return

Full recaps of each day are coming!

Now lets back up and catch up on my 30 days of Thanks!

To make it simple and in the interest of not boring you to death, I am going to give you a short list for Days 18-22.

Day 18: I am thankful for: FACEBOOK
{beacuse it allows me to keep up with friends far away!}

Day 19: I am thankful for: PHOTOGRAPHY
{becasue without it I would never be able to capture so many memories!}

Day 20: I am thankful for: TENNIS SHOES
{because without them, I would have died from walking so much the last few days!}

Day 21: I am thankful for: BIRTHDAYS
{because without them, day 21 wouldnt been nearly as important!}
THIS GIRL turned 28!

Day 22: I am thankful for: SLEEP
{beacuse after a whirlwind 5 days, sleep was much much needed!}

Ok, so now that I am a little closer to being caught up, I'll be back later today with my first NYC recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger