Simply Stunning, huh?

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I know I have mentioned before, but I plan, design and coordinate weddings. I love my job. I love the people and yes, as you know...I love the love stories! Two years ago a friend of mine and I started Simply Southern Events in Tallahassee and have had the opportunity to work with some wonderful couples! When I found out my hubby and I were moving, I decided to open a sister company in the Palm Coast area so that I can continue doing what I love.

That being said, I've picked a name, chosen colors, created a logo and registered the business with state. I am almost ready to officially announce the new business venture! So exciting.  When we make our official announcement, I will be sure to post about it here.

In the mean time, I wanted to share with you all a sneak peak we just got from one of the weddings,  I helped planned and coordinate this year! The bride and I were good friends in high school which made working with her that much more fun.  When we get the rest of the pictures, I will be sure to share, but for now, here is a sneak peak!



Simply Sunning, huh?

The amazing photography was captured by the amazing, Browne Photography! She also photographed our wedding, so I know you've seen her work pop up on the blog from time to time. She keeps getting better an better. You will also be seeing more of our wedding pictures as I continue with our wedding recaps, which I promise to get back to doing soon!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! That definitely sounds like a fun job to me, though possibly pretty stressful too I suppose.
    Those photos are beautiful, I love that they included their dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger