Looking like Christmas

Monday, November 28, 2011

We had a great Thanksgiving! It was relaxing and quiet.

We flew back from New York on Monday night and spent Tuesday grocery shopping, unpacking and cleaning house. On Wednesday my mom and step-dad arrived!

That night we all headed out for dinner at the Flagler Fish Company. It was delish, as it always is.

The next day was Thanksgiving and we spent the day cooking and visiting. Hubby ended up NOT having to work, so it was nice to have him home all day.

On Friday, hubby went to work, Bob (my step-dad) went surf fishing and my mom and I went Black Friday shopping. We were worried that it would be super crowded and it was the exact opposite! That is the benefit to going later in the day and also to living in a small town. I was able to get lots of Christmas shopping done, so it was a success!

Speaking of Christmas...it's beggining to look a lot like it around here! Now, if it would only start to feel like, that would be great!



We are also trying to choose a picture for our Christmas card. What do you think? 






Now, Im off to download Michael Buble's Christmas CD and take advantage of some great Cyber Monday deals. Hopefully I can finish up all my Christmas shopping. Before Dec 1st? #AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger