Weekend Recap!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just wanted to stop by with a quick recap of what Ive been up to!

As you might have seen, someone special turned 4 this past week. Here he is, on his special day, for the annual birthday photo! His dad clearly didnt think about posing him, but it will do. ;)


I also got to finally meet, baby Jake! I can not put into words how cute he is, so I wont even try. I will let the pictures do the talking. I mean seriously, could he be any sweeter!







The weekend was equally as great! My fam from ATL came in town and, as usual, we had a blast. The only thing missing was my hubby who was working hard all weekend. :(   I was super excited to see them and also excited to meet my little Bro's girlfriend, Hailey! She is just the best and we can't wait to see them again as soon as possible!

Friday night, we headed down town to hear the Wilson Dean Band play. It was chilly but we braved the cold weather long enough to hear some good tunes and share a few beverages before heading home to hang out for the night.


 Saturday was filled with tailgating and football watching. The weather was perfect and even better, we won!






Tonight we had a yummy dinner at my mom's house and I'm back at my 2nd home (where I stay when in Tallahassee) to relax and get ready for the week. Just a few days of work and then I'm headed home to see the hubby! Man, I miss him!

I am so freakin' excited because we leave for NYC this week!

What did you do this weekend? Any big plans for the upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger