Showers & Last Flings

Monday, November 7, 2011

Bridal Showers
Aside from our engagement party, I was honored to have two really fun bridal showers!

The first was an Invitation Shower thrown for me by my friend, Anna Kay.


My bridesmaids and I got together for some yummy food and mimosas. The purpose of the shower was to allow everyone help me get the wedding invitations addressed. It was such a huge help and such a good time! Each girl addressed 10 invitation and we had them all done in just under an hour!




The second shower was a traditional bridal shower hosted by my dear friend, Lauren.

I loved this shower. I got some really nice gifts and more importantly was able to spend some quality time with all the special women in my life.


Last Flings Before the Ring
For my bachelorette party, I gathered up my favorite girls and headed to Destin, Florida for a long weekend of girly fun! We stayed in an awesome house, just a block down from the beach. It was a little too chilly for actually spending time on the beach but we had a blast anyway!



We had the best time listening to fun music (Lady Gaga's Bad Romance on repeat), doing interpretive dances, staying up late and partying at some really fun places! It was the perfect way to celebrate and I treasure the memories made with my favorite ladies!

Jason and the boys headed a bit further away! They opted for skiing in Lake Tahoe!
This is where I would typically give you some account of their trip, however pictures will have to suffice, as many of the detials didnt make it back from Tahoe.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I love the invitation to the invitation shower! The bow is really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger