30 Days of Thanks {Days 23-28}

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Let's catch up on my 30 Days of Thanks, shall we?


I have had a hard time keeping up with my daily posts, not because I am not thankful for the many, many blessings in my life, but because other pics and stories needed to be shared too! We were also traveling, holiday-ing it, and relaxing before heading back to our normal routine this week, so I guess what they say is true. Better late than never!

Day 23: I am thankful for REALITY TELEVISION
{because it makes me realize how normal I actually am.}

Day 24: I am thankful for FOOD
{because, especially on Thanksgiving, its yummy!}

Day 25: I am thankful for BOOKS
{because I enjoy reading a really good one.}

Day 26: I am thankful for SMALL TOWNS
{because the stores are too crowded and you can actually shop on Black Friday.}

Day 27: I am thankful for FOOTBALL
{because it's fun to have something both hubby and I like to watch, together.}

Day 28: I am thankful for MOVIES
{because nothing is better than a rainy day watching a really good movie....even if they are on LMN.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger