30 Days of Thanks {Day 5}

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Good Morning! It's Day 5!



Today I am thankful for: LOVE STORIES!




I am thankful for love stories, because without them, I wouldnt get to do exactly what I love. I have been so blessed to work with some of the best and sweetest clients! You can see more of the weddings I have design, planned, consulted and coordinated by clicking HERE.

And just for fun...another picture of me and the hubby from our own LOVE STORY!


Photo by the oh-so-talented BROWNE PHOTOGRAPHY.

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR TODAY?

2 comments:

  1. What a great 30 day posting plan to keep a thankful heart in November. I found your blog at Kelly's Korner. I look forward to reading more about the things for which you are thankful over this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mrs. Miller

    Thanks so much for stopping by! I look forward to following your adventures too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger