30 Days of Thanks {Day 30}

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Well, it's my last and final day of 30 Days of Thanks! Honestly it was hard to make it through. Not because I dont have a TON to be thankful but because taking the time to blog about one each day was a lot of pressure. ha! Not sure why I commiited to doing the 30 Days of Thanks to begin with, but oh well, it was good for my soul if nothing else.

Tomorrow isthe first day of December and I am so happy that it's here! I love the winter, I love cold weather, I love Christmas. For me, no other month can compare to December.


Day 30: I am thankful for BLOGGING!
{because, along with many other things,  it gives me a reason to remind myself of all I have to be thankful for!}

...And with that, my 30 days of Thanks comes to an end. Blogging about it, that is.

Let's take a look back at the month and everything I am thankful for!

Day 30: BLOGGING!
Day 29: FRIENDS!
Day 28: MOVIES!
Day 27: FOOTBALL!
Day 26: SMALL TOWNS!
Day 25: BOOKS!
Day 24: FOOD!
Day 23: REALITY TELEVISION!
Day 22: SLEEP!
Day 21: BIRTHDAYS!
Day 20: TENNIS SHOES!
Day 19: PHOTOGRAPHY!
Day 18: FACEBOOK!
Day 17:  SKILLED PILOTS!

Day 16:  STARBUCKS!
Day 15:  RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS!
Day 13:  MODERN TECHNOLOGY!
Day 14:  MY IN LAWS!
Day 12: MY JOB!
Day 11: MY MOM!
Day 10: INSPIRATION!
Day 9: MY DAD! 
Day 8: MY BROTHERS IN LAW! 
Day 7: MY BROTHER, JP!
Day 6: MY FRIEND, MEREDITH!
Day 5: LOVE STORIES!
Day 4: MY SWEET ELI!
Day 3: MY SISTERS!
Day 2: MY HUSBAND!
Day 1: MY HEALTH!

Wowwzers! So many blessings!
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger