30 Days of Thanks {Day 17}

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 17!



Today I am thankful for: SKILLED PILOTS!

 (Source)

We are leaving tonight for NY!

The first time hubby and I flew anywhere together was to our honeymoon in St. Lucia. I might or might not have had a major melt down from the anxiety of flying! It as pretty bad...I actually cried. On the plane. Not as bad as I cried before getting on the Incredible Hulk. But I am sure hubby was embarrased and thought I was being redic.

I have no idea why I have developed the fear of flying but I do believe I am not the only one in America. I hear about people all the time that are actually too scared to fly that they would rather drive across country, then get on an airplane! I am not that bad, but I do really hate it!

I prayed last night that Sully would be our pilot. Is he even still flying airplanes? I doubt it. He's probably at some book signing. How rude of him.


Ok. I have to stop blogging about this. Now I am even more scared then I was before sitting down at the computer.

Please pray for our safe travels!

Oh...and what are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. LOL at Scared as Hell Airlines! That cartoon is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger