30 Days of Thanks {Day 10

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10 of 30 Days of Thanks!



Today I am thankful for: INSPIRATION

Today, I was needing a little and found the following.

"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled.  For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers." - Unknown


"Life is a fight. You are in matter to conquer it—lest it conquer you.
There is nothing in this universe stronger than the will of man when it is directed by a powerful unit of force.
Whatever your strength, make the most of it in the battle of life.
Remember that your opponents are not other men, but conditions. If you fight men, they will fight you back; but if you fight conditions, they, being unintelligent, will yield to you with just enough resistance to keep your muscles in good order.
And do not forget the law of rhythm—that is at the back of everything. Count on rhythm; it never has failed yet, and it never will. Watch for the high tides of yourself and flow up with them; when the inevitable low tides come, either rest or meditate. You cannot escape rhythm. You transcend it by working with it.
You can even turn and grow young, for time also has its tides; and there are many ripples in the long sea-swell of life." -Unknown

"Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards. When people ask me what really changed my life, I tell them that absolutely the most important thing was changing what I demanded of myself. I wrote down all the things I would no longer accept in my life, all the things I would no longer tolerate, and all the things that I aspired to becoming." -Anthony Robbins

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. These are great ! Tonight I'm thankful for my slippers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura Darling

    Wish I could say the same! It's freezing here and would love to have some warm slippers! Will be adding someto my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger