Good Thing I Don't Own A Skateboard

Monday, June 20, 2011

I didn't wake up with Gum in my hair but .....

I Spilled my whole cup of tea getting into the car this morning. Even though I left 15 minutes earlier than I normally do, I arrived at the exact same time as I usually do. So much for my "early" start for the day. {yes 15 minutes first thing in the morning feels like it can add hours to my day}. 4 of my 6 appointments "no showed" today. I really hate when people set appointments and don't keep them. {Side Note: I am really bad at keeping doctor's appointments, I guess it's Karma and "someone" is trying to tell me it's rude and I am being hypocritical....not that I care....not today at least.}Some resident's mother {I work in Property Management...mainly student housing} called today today just because she wanted to "warn me that she is a bit high maintenance and has expectations that she is almost sure we won't meet"...her words not mine. Seriously? At least she was nice enough to warn me I guess. Maybe I should start calling people ahead of time and telling them "i am a bit sarcastic and lack patience so please don't judge me....or be annoying". I recieved 7 calls today {between 2-4} from an 800 number trying to send me "my diabetes medication." It's really annoying and I can't get them to stop calling me. I wish they were trying to send me something I could actually use. Like a endless supply of wine. For free. I made the mistake of going to the grocery store at 5pm. {Que Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman....Big Mistake. HUGE}.

By the time I got home I was almost over it. I am sure I looked just like this when I walked through the door.

On a positive note, watermelon was one sale so I picked up 1/4 of a melon and Jason and I shared a few pieces after dinner. It was so fresh and summer-y! Someone else enjoyed it too....




Happy Freakin' Monday.

"I went to sleep with gum in my mouth and now there's gum in my hair and when I got out of bed this morning I tripped on the skateboard and by mistake I dropped my sweater in the sink while the water was running and I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day."
— Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger